Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Publish?

I am considering making this page known to others.  I know it can be "found" and may be seen by others who just click the "next blog" choice at the top of the page, but not sure.....

Reasons for letting others know about it - as a way of keeping myself and others informed on a more or less regular basis of what I have accomplished.  Like yesterday I:
finished the knitting on sweater for g for Christmas
did a massive trim on the butterfly bushes beside the deck - several of the largest stems were broken in this last storm and decided while I was at it, to just do them both in a similar fashion
walked the back of our property and saw all the damage of the two storms- hard to pinpoint what was just this last as the foliage had been on when the June storm occurred, though I think most of the damage on the back "hill" was this last storm.  And realized that I NEED HELP TO GET THIS CLEANED UP!
Walked a mini loaf of bread up to Dewey's house - they have two horses up there! (left it on the fr ont porch bench ( and need to remember to call and see it they found it-)
Cleared up my confusion about socks for G - will try to get a pair made for him for Christmas.  I did not want to "take away" from A his homemade sock knitting if she wanted to make them for him.
Changed sign at Crim to read "Operation Christmas Child Shoe box collection site. 
Finished book "Cider House Rules"

Did not get done - vacuuming in house -
A real walk (though I did walk to D's  house and did get to The Workout.)


No comments:

Post a Comment