Monday, October 31, 2011

change

Seems like we have had to cope with some serious change in the last few weeks.  First it was the change related to Trevor - and that we had lost a chunk of money in the last few months.  So OK< we will deal with Nina - have not heard back from her.

Then on Saturday the notices about Lindsey and Hayley's money from Mother- another significant loss that we blatently ignored out of innocence (ignorance??).  Talked to Barb this PM and I guess I will call Mother's contact person either late tomorrow or Wednesday.

Then today we get a notice that Karen Patton is no longer with Allstate and they have transferred our account to Ken Lambert - the agent we did not want when we were in Richlands.  I think that I have effected that change via Allstate to an agent in Buckhannon.

Considering I do not do well with change, it has been a bit upsetting.  Sure would be nice to get a friendly "how are you" call..... little chance that will happen.  Guess I will (AGAIN) initiate a call tomorrow just to sort of cheer myself up. 

I am mostly glad that Dr. Holbert does not consider me depressed - I am more upset than depressed with people that seem to just think we are doing OK and don't need a check in call.  I am not sure where we went wrong with our kids in that they never think of us.

OK- deteriorating to bitching now instead of blogging.  Enough is enough.  At some point someone may discover this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment