Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011

I am using this instead of paper to note things I want to remember about today -  it may or may not contain full sentences, or a list, or just really random thoughts.  In fact, I may never share it -

Worked with Keith on the building - put up the "workbench" which I/we may mostly use as shelves.  We opted to not put up the other shelves.  Also chose to wait and put up the shutters and trim after they and building itself is painted.

Next I pulled up all the tomato plants and supporting cages, discarded on back fence line area, pulled up the black plastic and deadheaded the marigolds which will stay until the garden is worked up for winter.

Got texts from Alicia with picture from asseteague - glad she is having time away from her stress.

(Talked to Tim yesterday about my thoughts about needing a "bible study", signing up for Companions leader training {which I did today} and our situation with Rick. )

No comments:

Post a Comment