Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday nite

Sort of busy last two days.  Yesterday I felted my green and rose "entrelac" bag and spent a couple hours in the afternoon at the Jerusalem Bazaar.  We went there sort of late and I had hoped for a couple hot dogs, but sad for us and good for them, they were sold out!  So we each had a bowl of delicious vegetable beef soup.  I bought a few other things and visited a while with our friends there. 

Got to talk to Robin a while as she drove to work.  Glad to hear that weather permitting we will go to Ripley on 12/16 for Brittany's concert, then home on the 17th and be able to participate in Crim's cantata on the 18th as well as potentially go to hear Chapel Hill cantata on the same evening.  I guess I really do want to do it all!

Today we went to church (combined service at PUMC).  We had a combined choir that included two men! Service was good but it was a disappointing turn out in my opinion.  Visited briefly with the Loyds and daughter Lisa.  Elaine Benson goes this week to start her bioptic training.  We are on the list to pick her up in Quiet Dell on Thursday the 10th.  She is remarkable to do this and very good at arranging her transportation needs.

This afternoon I visited with the Waids a bit - after I cleaned out the back gutter of leaves, etc.  Then I carved my Halloween pumpkin while I watched the first half of the Steeler game.  Fixed dinner while watching the second half - then actually sat and watched 2 hrs of Sister Wives.  Have pumpkin seeds drying to roast tomorrow.

Will check tomorrow about getting apples somewhere to do applesauce and pie filling.  Also need to check with Barb about who she deals with abt Mother's finances as I need to follow up on the funds she set up for Lindsey and Hayley since we (well, they) got notices from Morgan Stanley Barney Smith or whatever that group's name is.....

that's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment