Wednesday, October 26, 2011

quiet morning

I am sitting here in quiet as Keith is getting the truck inspected - who knows where the cat might be.  Listening to God tell me to invite Rick and family for dinner on Sunday - and afraid, frankly, of rejection.  And yet I know the answer is always NO if I do not ask.  So here goes - I am going to text him and start the conversation. OK, I did it - now the ball is back in his court.

10/29 - So I asked texted him and asked him, and from what I could tell he seemed to like the idea.  Said he would ask as they visited that night.  On Thursday PM I called to ask about the answer and was quietly told, maybe at a later date - "they felt it might be too soon to go that far".  I again told him I hoped he did not forget how to get home and that these new people in his life might be interested in where he grew up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment